CRAZY THINGS WE DO FOR LOVE!
Happy New Month People!
I hope that this month of March will be a remarkable one for us all.
So this post was supposed to be for February, the love month, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I couldn't publish it. All the same, here we are.
Quick question, Have you ever been in Love? Yes? How did it feel? Please tell me in the comment section. Being in love and being loved in return is the best experience in the world. So I would encourage you to give it a shot.
I know that some of us have been there, been hurt, and have vowed never to try it again but then how would you have that butterflies in your belly experience if you don't try? How would you know that it would work out if you don't try?
Y'all know how much I love love...
All I have to say is, just try. Now, I mean this with all my heart and my head! Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't but at least you tried and then you can learn a lesson from your experience and do better the next time.
Oh well, this is becoming a love preaching and that I do not want, so we go straight to it.
What's the craziest thing you have done or experienced in the name of love? Here are a few responses from my fellow bloggers:
I got someone a car and we broke up before it was delivered so I had to sell it to the dealer who was working on the cargo.
1. I took back an ex with her child (the one she'd bore in the relationship she'd left me for). However, sense violently entered my brain and it re-ended in tears.
2. She pulled some strings and I got a white-collar job. (starting my transition from the dance and direct involvement in the entertainment industry)
Tikia with Grace says
1. The craziest thing I have done for love was I woke up at 6am walked in the rain to his place (about 3km) to take him his meds because he was in pain only to find another girl nursing him. (I found out that day she was also his diamond eyes). I dropped the medication and walked back home crying. I later took him back we dated for 3 years when I finally realized I deserved better.
2. The sweetest thing someone has done for me was that he dropped me home and then walked me to the gate and gave me a small kiss. Like in the movies (exactly how I always imagined a perfect date ending). It ended in tears though, he dumped me via email.
Justyn Love says
1. I walked in heavy rain at night with my former lover a distance of 8km just so we could spend time together. He had come to pick me up from campus (evening lectures). When it started raining, there were no public means of transport so we decided to hit the road. Meanwhile, I was in my heeled shoes n he was in his suit. I can't forget how heads kept turning along the way cause we were walking slowly hand in hand and would make stopovers to hug and peck.
2. There is this friend of mine, each time we meet; he holds my hand when crossing the road, holds my waist when shopping, opens doors for me. I find that cute from a friend given that I am a tactile person and he did it from the start without me telling him about it.
1. I planned with one of his friends, and got myself on a 2-day flight to go surprise him! It was so worth it. He was so shocked, he couldn’t even shut his mouth in awe. Just before I left, I told him I was joining my best friend on a retreat so he assumed he wouldn’t be hearing from me for a couple of days. That trip was fun!
2. He called me on a random Friday evening when I’d had a really bad week, and asked me to pack my bags so we could go somewhere for the weekend. Just like they do it in the romantic books, you know? And we drove 2 hours out of town for a really really lovely weekend.
1. I traveled more than 1000km for quarterly visits.
2. He came through for me when I was unfairly arrested and got me out, lawyers, bail, court appearances, and all before our 6 months dating anniversary.
1. After much thought, the craziest thing I've done is wait three years, loving patiently with the notion that he would see... Oh poor me. Previously, however, I once borrowed money to clear a random crisis this man had only to find out later that it was money for alcohol. But I do not regret having loved.
Patricia Opio says
I loaned money to a guy I was dating to start up his company but it ended in tears.
Richard Clive Banda says
I used all of my salary to apply for a passport for my girlfriend but we later broke up.
Love is a beautiful thing indeed. So despite the fact that some of us have been hurt, we shouldn't stop ourselves from experiencing love. I'd love to read your thoughts in the comment section.
Tory Teller loves you and is rooting for you.
P.S You can click on their names to visit these bloggers' websites to know more about them, who knows, you may find love waiting there!
© Onyinye Udeh
🤣🤣🤣we have been exposed.ReplyDelete
I love love. I am looking forward to it again. Hopefully this time it ends in marriage. ~Tikia
Awww, my darling, Tikia!Delete
I am rooting for you dear.
It will end in marriage this time!
Thanks dear Seme of Life!Delete
Yes, it is.ReplyDelete
Thanks my darling Justyn love!
Love is... Incredible and I guess the craziest thing I've done for love is to hear about being cheated on AND STILL want to take her back on the spot... I saw all the signs and still, the love only grew. I have moved on but I look back and I wonder how I can ever love like that again.ReplyDelete
Wonderful post my leader. You're doing well!
My darling, love can make us do crazy things though but we do not regret, rather we can boldly say that yes, we loved!
Thanks for stopping by.
Love is overwhelmingReplyDelete
Oh well, you are not wrong my dear friend, Benjamin.
Can you ever expose like that lol!? I knew it was going to be a 🔥 blog post.ReplyDelete
Since you knew...
Thanks once again!
Yea, Love is a beautiful thing no doubt but comes with its twists. Falling in love with an ex-colleague only when I can't have her all to myself. Her desire to be with me was undeniable but we couldn't just be. All of a sudden, I lost all means of reaching her, have been in the dark this while and I wonder how she's been. I just hope she fine and hope to reach her someday.ReplyDelete
I've really missed Pearl.
Sorry about your situation but I believe where there's a will. There's a way.
Find a way to reach her, somehow, anyhow.
I hope you find her.
Thanks for stopping by!
Love is a beautiful thing. I once loved someone so much even when he was so stingy. He gave nothing in return but I always willingly gave.ReplyDelete
2. Love is a beautiful thing. I've loved someone so much yet we were not even dating, but he cared as much as someone dating would do. We watched the sky together, he came through through at the toughest time and gave me the best feeling I could ever ask for. I'll be graduating soon and my love for him has never dropped. We've had ups and downs and we've never dated. My prayer is that we date soon. Dating that will end in a forever after. I'm a lover of love, but this one has blinded me from doing anything and loving anyone else. It's love I will always do the most for!!
As a sucker for love, I'm rooting for this special relationship. I hope you 2 decide to take the relationship to the next level.
Truly, love is a beautiful thing and nothing beats that feeling of loving and being loved in return.
At this rate I should write a blog extension in response to this... Need to gather ALL the guts I have... Awesome piece by the way.... You never disappoint.ReplyDelete
I look forward to reading your response to this.Delete
Thank you for stopping by, dear Olivia.